Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Health, Happiness and Compassion - The essence of a happy mind in a blissful body

 
How to balance your elements and produce and spread “happiness” hormones?
 

 
Our body and mind need hormones, in a balanced way, to be healthy.
We have three main outer paths to produce and balance our hormones:
-> quality food,
-> quality breathing,
-> quality sleeping.
 
But there is also an inner process that helps us to go beyond a “healthy mind in a healthy body”: develop a “happy mind in a blissful body”.
 
With a daily practice for the body, breath, mind (physical and breathing exercises, meditation with visualization) we can:
-> delay the aging process and
-> develop the ability to produce, spread and fix “happiness” hormones in our body.
 



This is especially important after 45 years when our body and mind slowly go “in the direction of death”.
 
 
 
 
To maximize the chances for success of our daily practice we have to develop self-discipline and  motivation:
-> Outer motivation: health, beauty, happiness
-> Inner motivation: compassion (deep wish that all beings are liberated from suffering).
 
Compassion is the ultimate super-power.
 These two motivations create a virtuous circle:
-  the more compassion I feel, the happier I am.
- the more happiness I feel, the healthier I am.
- The healthier I am, the longer I live.
 
The longer I live,
the bigger the chances I have to become free:
 liberated from suffering, enlightened.
 
 
 
 Time is my ultimate treasure.
Life is precious – don’t waste it.
TIME IS THE MOST IMPORTANT RESOURCE I HAVE …
To be healthy, happy, compassionate
To feel Blissful
TO BE LOVE
 

No comments:

Post a Comment